About RoboCupRoboCup is a tournament holder for the game Points.
The idea of RoboCup is that it should be very easy for a player to take a part in the tournament.
How to playTo take a part in the tournament you should:
- Find out when the registration opens.
- Register (see main menu of this site).
- Be on zagram exactly at start of each new round. Games will be started by the server automatically.
Common rules of this server
- Games are played on zagram. Tournament grid is displayed here.
- Tournament timezone is UTC+3. (It's now 12:55).
- By registering or taking part in the tournament you agree to the tournament rules. Tournament is offered to the participants "as is".
- In case of questions you should write to the inner tournament chat or to our forum.
- Tournament organizers are Oleg Anokhin, Vanya Geyko and Vasya Novikov. Visualization, grid forming and game assignment are done by the server.
- If you can translate the text on the site to some other language, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (remove the duplicated "aaa").